This website supports Wikileaks so up yours government (Wikileaks website: www.wikileaks.ch)


All work here is copyrighted to River Tabor no work here may be reproduced without prior written permission of the author, copyright holder, or River Tabor
Thank You

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Acapella

So yesterday I got kicked out of the acapella that I started. Oy Vey!! So here's the story. So originally the acapella was a barbershop trio. With me and two of my friends, Spencer and James. So James never wanted to practice and everyone said that he was bringing the group down, I mean he didn't even want to do it. So we "voted him off the island". Then these two girls (who were popular) wanted to join. It really made us think we were losers so... Why would they want to join us? Anyway, they joined and started to bring in "fresh ideas" but I liked the feel we had going on before. So they are good friends (well at least when they are in good graces with each other). Then I found this girl who was great at singing and harmonized really well with us, and they didn't want her to join. So I asked why, then they said, "Ohh well if we let her join then it will be all about Alea, not about the group." So I said, "Well you know that Alea is a great singer and I think that we should at least give her a shot." Then they said, "Well you either have to choose us or Alea!" Then I said, "Well we choose Alea." "Well then we take Spencer." "Wooh wooh wooh, maybe I should ask Spencer." So I talked to Spencer and he agreed with them, I mean I tried to convince him but he wouldn't budge. So I gave him the ultimatum, "Me and us as a group or them." Well.... He choose them. I think that those girls were jealous of Alea. I mean she sings great and she is also pretty good looking so HEY C'EST LA VIE!!!! But you know what, I'll give them a week before it falls apart. You know on the plus side I became better friends with Alea and Miranda. Which I would have choosen over the acapella any day.
:)

1 comment: