This website supports Wikileaks so up yours government (Wikileaks website: www.wikileaks.ch)


All work here is copyrighted to River Tabor no work here may be reproduced without prior written permission of the author, copyright holder, or River Tabor
Thank You

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hello and other things

While most plants are starting to go dormant River's Dharma is going to explode into a new array of bloging colors. I still wonder how many people actively read my blog. However now that I have gone through summer and got all the sillies out I am ready to but type to virtual page. this morning as I was lying in bed drinking coffee my mom comes down and hands me a New Yorker and the page is turned to a picture of a little girl posing in some crazily colored clothes. It turns that she is a fashion blogger and is actually quiet famous among the blogging/fashion world, however that isn't why I came to write this post. I came to write this post to support the building of the ground zero mosque. Now I'm not just going to go and toss my support out to every cause like grain blown by the wind I have an argument for my support. So before any of your republican assholes decide to label me as a terrorist here are my reasons for support. First off have any of you ever read the first amendment? Well in short it says that people have freedom of religion and that congress can't stop someone from practicing there religion even if they don't agree with it. So if everyone out there with your six-pack of beer and your hand down your pants thinks that the mosque is a terrorist establishment it isn't. For one it's not only being founded by a Sufi Iman were Sufism is one of the most peaceful sects of Islam it is also a multi-faith community center. Next off it's not on ground zero it's two blocks away. If all these reasons don't make you want to support it think about it like this. You guys are like the terrorists why?? Because you are taking the same stance they are but just with a different religion you think is bad. Were Osama thinks Christianity is evil. Palin thinks Islam is a class on how to blow yourself up. I my self have met many Islamic peoples and I will say this. They are some of the nicest kindest people on earth. They just have an overstereotyped reputation as extreme terrorists who want to destroy America. Finally as a closing note for those of you who went through and read this article I applaud you but that isn't my point here it is: Islam: from Arabic: surrender (to God), from aslama  to surrender (dictionary.com 2010). Thank you Allah be praised.

No comments:

Post a Comment