This website supports Wikileaks so up yours government (Wikileaks website: www.wikileaks.ch)


All work here is copyrighted to River Tabor no work here may be reproduced without prior written permission of the author, copyright holder, or River Tabor
Thank You

Friday, December 31, 2010

A Year In Review

Well I think that 2010 has been a pretty good year. We elected a mostly capable president. We are almost out of Iraq. I have heartily enjoyed this year. On a personal note, good things that have happened to me are: I have switched to a good new school. I have started to deepen my meditation practice. My tea club is a great success, and I feel good. I saw Furthur play a show at the Bill Graham Civic Center in San Francisco, and it was good. I took some bad pictures of it with my phone that I won't post. I am working on developing my calligraphy skills and ya sooo,it's been a good year and it gets my seal of approval. I wish everyone a good close of the old year and an excellent slide into the new year with good luck and success on most of what you undertake.
HAPPY NEW YEAR. Now Let's go watch that frikin crystal ball drop
Mazaltav!
Thanks,
from us all of us at the Dharma

No comments:

Post a Comment